Saturday, June 23, 2007

yay (crochet)...they rhyme

I am happy... Today my aunt taught me how to crochet. It is kind of easy but I do have a couple of things I need to work on.
I am thinking about taking my yarn and hook on my trip to Germany since it will probably be long. Along with that, I plan on taking sudoku, a couple of books, notebook and my laptop... should keep me busy.
I finished reading "Violet & Claire," last night... was pretty good. So far "Echo," has been my favorite Block book. Next I believe I am reading, "The Hanged Man," then onto the Weetzie Bat books.
I still do not have an exact date of when I am leaving to Germany but knowing it is soon is so relieving and exciting and sad all at one time!
Hope all is well with whoever is reading this.

"A little voice inside my head saids don't look back, you can never look back."-the boys of summer

No comments: