Friday, June 22, 2007

Books, Books and More Books


Okay, so I started reading this book, "Breathe," by Sophie Anne and yeah, I finished it in one sitting! It was pretty darn good. It started off slow but then got me real interested. Basically about a girl who kills someone and it is her writing about it in prison and what led up to it. I recommend it!

I am now reading, "Violet and Claire," by Francesca Lia Block... i love FLB so it should be good!

I talked to the love of my life today. Supposely I should be able to go to Germany in less than a week that is IF i can get my mother to sign off on my stuff being shipped which means I need a POA paper for it.

Her and Laura (my sister/bf) are going to Seattle on June 29 for the Little People of America convention! They are coming back on July 5. My mom and sister want to say bye to me and of course, I feel the same. I am hoping I can leave before then rather than after. I want to be with my husband, ASAP!! This 8 months have been so hard. I can not imagine if he deploys but I know I can deal with it, as i have. Scrapbooking, writing and reading-my three reliefs.

I wanted to go to the LPA convention to learn more about my neice's condition and talk to some other dwarfs. I know, no matter what, though my neice will always be deeply loved-besides being a little person-there is just something special, that noone can pinpoint, about her. But she has a lot of adoring fans . .. that is her at the top of this entry!


No comments: