Monday, June 25, 2007

I wanna be a vampire! :)

I altered this notebook with the Love, Elsie line...I like the way it turned out I will need to put pictures up soon. I have another notebook I am making to list books I have read (I love making lists and just writing in general).
And I also recieved my red velvet project kit...yay! I can not wait to get started on that.
I started and finished, "The Hanged Man," by Fracesca Lia Block. The worst FLB book so far but still not bad.
Okay, so I love vampires and here is my try at a vampire poem (now don't steal it since it is so good, just kidding):
You are the night
that i shall fear to see
when out comes the light
but i forgetby then you need disappear
and i am left wondering, standing here
your eyes so shell like and vacant
and your skin ice cold
you look so young
but your knowledge speaks so old
do you really thirst for my blood?
or do you run in fear of this love?

No comments: