Saturday, January 12, 2008

excited, excited, excited

Wow, do I got a lot of awesome packages coming in the mail...


-photo printer and accesories for my birthday :)


-about 90 bucks worth of stuff from amillionmemories, which my husband does not know yet about :(
-even more at addictedtoscrapbooking.com... buying making memories shimmer kits, stamps, anna griffin embellishments, prima flowers, etc.

-HAD TO HAVE THESE "DOODLEBUG SUGAR COATED PAPER: (I got one of every bright color, LOVE the glitter)



-scarlet lime jan kit (scarlet lime is the best kit club out there... with studio calico right next to it)










-A new scrapbook paper shelf-23 12x12 slots from hobby lobby, i also ordered some cardstock, adhesives and thickers. They did have a 25% off everything sale.



-poppy ink monthly kit, another great kit club... which i might cancel my sub too soon and only buy when i really want cause the main kits don't usually sell out and scarlet lime and studio calico have great add ons!



-story of my own monthly kit, my last one :(





Next month I am getting my first ever Studio Calico kit and maybe some embellishments!!! I am so excited!!

I know a lot of money-but I have to shop online living in Germany and we got the money so why not horde all this stuff that will take me forever to use, LOL.

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Edleen said...

hi! just popping by from Singapore and wow! you've got so much Yummy stash there!

love your new paper rack! awesome!

have a good week!

Edleen said...

$37 for your rack??? that's a steal! wish i have more space for more papers!!! hehe...

you started creating yet with all your new stash? *wink*