Friday, January 4, 2008

New year, same me.






I created this for my scraproom... the only color that is missing is lime green but i saw it best with just orange and pink.













Well, I am going to start this challenege here: http://sarahbowen.typepad.com/pieceofwork/a-different-kind-of-chall.html.






The first week saids to make a list of things I want to do for ME. So here it goes:



1. create one thing nice



2. get my scraproom re-organized



3. read a book or something else enjoyable



4. sleep in without caring what time i wake



5. play World of Warcraft as long as I want, get off when I want




And to end, some pictures of my scraproom/bookroom, which is far from done. And right now, living in Germany having only two rooms, it has to have a guest bed... can't wait until I can have all my 300+ books with me to choose from when I am back in the states!
Oh and my husband got me a new shelf for Christmas which now has everything that was in the windowsill! :) I will take more pictures when it progresses.












No comments: