Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Germany!

Hello all (whomever that may be, seeing that I am a new blogger.) I created this blog to share my thoughts and of course my scrapbook work. Seeing that I do not have a 12 x 12 scanner, i use a digi camera and boy am I bad at catching the glare!


Germany is calling my name...just two weeks or so and i will be there, most importantly seeing my husband... after being apart for almost 8 months, we need this. I can finally be a real wife. Cleaning, cooking and all.



The layout I posted was made using Marah Johnson's lovestruck paper and transparency. The rose is from making memories vintage findings. The lace was from Joanns and the studs, who knows.



I have been really addicted to monthly kits lately, some of the best i have found are: amillionmemories , poppyink, redvelvetart, storyofmylife and storyofmyown. I just ordered the redvelvetart June project kit and cannot wait to recieve it... i would love to make me an art journal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gurlie those pages of baby gurl, they are soo good!! i luv the other pages too! u know i always luv ur work! LOL